Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Rules Change - Affiliations



Sam: SO we all noticed today that the affiliations I came up with - Trainer, Breeder, Prof, weren't nearly as applicable as I thought they might be.  I've been thinking it over through the night, and I think I'd like to try out another take. Tentatively I want to change affiliations to Brains, Brawn, Breeding , and they'll apply to both human and pokemon character sheets. Brains being what you'll use for mental actions, Brawn for physical actions you undertake yourself, and Breeding for actions using your pokemon (or for a pokemon, using its element)
Emily, for instance, will probably be Brains d10, Brawn d6 and Breeding d8
Sam will retroactively change all NPC Affiliations, and PCs and their pokemon should be changed by next session

No comments:

Post a Comment